Any learner who is interested to avail of the quality learning that FASDS offers based on its vision, mission, core values, motto, and goals and objectives, is given the equal chance to apply for admission.
Applicants who want to join Formative Academic and Skills Development School are classified into five types:
New student – one who has not studied in any private or public school.
Transferee-In – one who has previously studied in other private or public schools.
Transferee-Out – one who will transfer to other private or public schools.
Resident- one who has studied at FASDS the previous year.
Returnee – one who has left FASDS for one year or more but enrols again at FASDS.
Requirements for Preschool, Elementary, Junior High school and Senior High school.
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Report Card
- Good Moral Certificate
- 2×2 Picture
- Medical Certificate
Interview and Diagnostic Test
- Nursery and Kindergarten
(a) Submit photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
(b) Pay testing fee of P100.00
- Grades 1-10
(a) Submit photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate and Report Card (1st and 2nd Quarter Grades)
(b) Pay testing fee of P100.00
Online Enrollment Procedure
For Resident Learners, login to your FASDS Web Portal (https://portal.formativeschool.com) and click online enrollment.
Please refer to this article for more information (https://formativeschool.com/online-enrollment-for-resident-learners-using-fasds-portal/)
For new Learners fill out the admission application at this link: https://admissions.formativeschool.com/enrollment-portal/
If you have questions or clarifications, please visit our admissions help desk at this link: https://formativeschool.com/admissions-help-desk/
If you have questions or problem please send us an email at: [email protected]
On Site Enrollment Procedure
1.Go to the Information Table and submit the Original Report Card and lacking documents.
2.Obtain the Enrollment Form and the Registration Form.
3. Pay the enrollment fee to the Cashier.
4. Proceed to the ID Making Corner.
National Highway, Cotcot, Liloan, Cebu
Dapdap, Catarman, Liloan, Cebu
Baring, Carmen, Cebu
Our business hours:
Mon – Sat: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1. Long assessments are administered quarterly.
2. No student will be allowed to take the quarterly assessments if he or she has not settled the required tuition and other school fees.
3. An assessment permit is required and must be presented to the class adviser before taking the assessment. In case of failure to secure an assessment permit, the parents or guardians must visit the Office of the Principal to secure a temporary assessment permit.
4. Special assessment is granted only when the student is ill, when a severe weather condition affects the student, or when an immediate family member (sibling, parent, and grandparent) passes away. The test is administered within three days starting from the day the student reports to school. A medical certificate is required if the reason for absence is ailment.
5. No special assessment is given to students who represent the school in out-campus events. They will get the highest score earned by his/her classmate.