1. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Learners in all levels can now be enrolled at FASDS by simply paying the enrollment fee of One Thousand Pesos (P 1,000). It is due on the day of enrollment.
3. After paying the enrollment fee and other fees, the balance is divided into 10 equal payments to be collected monthly.
4. Books, notebooks, and others are sold separately and shall be at least fifty percent (50%) paid before they will be released to the learner. PE uniforms and logo must be 100% paid before they can be claimed.
5. Once the student is officially enrolled, he/she is obliged to pay all school fees if he/she withdraws two weeks after classes have started.
6. Transferees who will enroll within the school year must pay the same enrollment fee of P 1,000.00, full miscellaneous fees, and tuition fees of months attended.
7. The enrollment fee of one thousand (P 1,000) is neither refundable nor transferable.
8. When tuition fee and miscellaneous fees are paid in full for the entire year upon enrollment, such fees may be refunded to a learner who withdraws within the first two (2) weeks from the first day of classes under the following conditions:
a.Ninety percent (90%) of the amount paid when he withdraws within the first week of classes whether he has attended classes or not
b.Eighty percent (80%) of the amount paid when he withdraws within the second week of classes whether he has attended classes or not